~~~~~~~~Map of the Heart~~~~~~~~

It's all right! Let's proceed forward. Always carry the Sun in our heart.
When the storm comes, let's put our shoulders together and look forward to the hope after that.
If the pieces of our dream are gathered, it'll become a navigation map that points to the future.
So let's get together under one flag and grasp our wish.
We're one, One Piece.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Happening Hari Raya Feast (is it)?


s0rry for the blur picture..this is the best view i can snap..(sakit pinggang tau tak XD)

since this is the merriest raya feast compared to the previous(s), c0ngratulations to all of us for supporting..as the saying goes 'the more the merrier'... 8)

especially for those who brought side dishes -specifically to asyu's pudding(ehem ehem) XD

and look who's the mc of the day-our mr.'bigshot' reEmaN XD (sorry la camera aku allergic muke kau) muehehee...if you could just straight away to the events wahai rEeman (plizzz) ..people were suffering gastric..which explain why i was the 1st in the r0w at cafe 8p

nyway,can anyone teach me how to upload more pics?

1 comment:

GaGaK said...

Ohh... ngumpat aku ek..
I did it as simple as I could... I was only following instruction ya? haha... In fact, the event finished early that expected... I didn't plan the event's flow.. dun blame me ya? haha... seriously I only say what the AJK asked me to say~