~~~~~~~~Map of the Heart~~~~~~~~

It's all right! Let's proceed forward. Always carry the Sun in our heart.
When the storm comes, let's put our shoulders together and look forward to the hope after that.
If the pieces of our dream are gathered, it'll become a navigation map that points to the future.
So let's get together under one flag and grasp our wish.
We're one, One Piece.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hello my dear mentees!



Finally I got time to write a few words here^_*~!
First of all, I find myself very lucky to have YOU as my mentess...YOU are so co-operate, obedient, well- behave and hard working...
Anyway~~~ your exam is just around the corner... at this moment I just wanna to remind you the most important things is "take good care of your health" because "Badan cergas, minda cerdas" (I hope I using the correct words,hehehe...) then....study~study~study~

All the best to YOU!!!
Looking forward for OUR class party!

Warmest regards,
Miss Sheena Ng SY
7/11/07
4:57pm

1 comment:

GaGaK said...

Yey.. Miss Ng finally you have joined~!! Wish us luck~!!