~~~~~~~~Map of the Heart~~~~~~~~

It's all right! Let's proceed forward. Always carry the Sun in our heart.
When the storm comes, let's put our shoulders together and look forward to the hope after that.
If the pieces of our dream are gathered, it'll become a navigation map that points to the future.
So let's get together under one flag and grasp our wish.
We're one, One Piece.

Monday, November 5, 2007

What are they talking about?

Today there's this "forum" about our accomodation...But I don't understand what the hell they are talking about, they are contradicting themselves...

First they say MARA students have to pay their own bills , then they say MARA student dont have to pay (only pay if extra)
Then, they say only JPA dont get airconds, then they say MARA also dont get airconds...
Warghhh...
Although my house is not under the chosen one to be realocated... but then, they say it might be added since some of my housemate is JPA students... I dont want to seperate with my housemate.. they are the best you know!!!

Rusdi , Wandy, Sepot , Hong , Shafiq , Paeh... I mean, who are they to seperate us....!!!

When I ask them questions, it seems like they are not sure about the answers...
Next time, get a comformation what to do only then you meet the students.. dont waste our time like this and confusing our head~!!! ARGhhHGHHHH~!!! Don't Relocate my HOUSE~!!

My House got Free Wireless... dont take it away
My House got beautiful scenery of SUNWAY PYRAMID.... dont take it away
My House is like the biggest yet.... dont take it away~!!!!

No comments: